zondag 19 januari 2020

Thundercats Classics - Ma-Mutt Custom

Ma-Mutt is the faithful pet of Mumm-Ra, and the only living thing that evil fiend cares for. Ma-Mutt Resembles a demonic bulldog. While seemingly a pet, he displays an incredible, almost human-like intelligence, carries out his masters plans without questions and is ferociously loyal. He has the ability to fly as well as grow in size to gigantic proportions. Ma-Mutt ca also be used to to project Mumm-Ra's holographic image anywhere that he desires.


Mumm-Ra in his weakened form, with his faithful pet, Ma-Mutt

I started this one a few months ago, before Super7 revealed there would be a Ma-Mutt included with their upcoming Mumm-Ra the Everliving. I guess that means I'll keep this custom as my Classics Ma-Mutt for now and then when I get the official one, this custom will become my 5.5 inch collection's Ma-Mutt instead.







The model is a bootleg copy of the Staction Ma-Mutt that came with their Mumm-Ra. I picked a few of them up locally when I was last in China. The quality of the copy is good, but the paintjob is very basic. I repainted it to match the cartoon colours.


Here he is in my temporary display, with my custom Classics Mumm-Ra the Everliving (who I guess will become my 5.5 inch scale Mumm-Ra once the bigger Super7 version arrives) and the Classics shriveled Mumm-Ra:




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten