zaterdag 31 augustus 2019

MOTU Classics - Filmation Dragon Blaster

Now the Filmation cartoon never went into all the He-Man and Skeletor variants that the toy line did, but the minicomic that came with the original Dragon Blaster Skeletor was clearly inspired by the way Skeletor looked in the Filmation cartoon, so as I had an extra Filmation Skeletor and an extra Dragon Blaster, I figured to mix and match the part to emulate what a Filmation Dragon Blaster would have been like. Now this barely qualifies as a custom, since I only mixed parts from two figures, but the dragon does have a custom head that came with the Dragon Blaster figure I got off ebay a couple years go.


The inspiration (I could have repainted the armour to match the art better, but that seemed like a bit more trouble than it was work and the original armour colours seem to look good on the figure.


 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten