zondag 7 juli 2019

Mastering the Universes - Custom Action Figure Blog

First post on a blog traditionally needs a sort of introduction and mission statement, so that casual readers know what it's all about and can move on quickly if it's not there thing.

On here I will document my work on custom action figures in the Masters of the Universe, Thundercats and Blackstar universes. My main focus will be the Classics rangeof 7 inch action figures and the 2 inch Mega Construx line, but don't be surprised if the occasional vintage 5.5 inch figure makes it onto the blog.

I won't include here my efforts on those themes in 30mm, as those aren't technically action figures. So if you want to see MOTU, Blackstar, etc... in 30mm scale, I can direct you to my other blog: Wargaming Masters of the Universe. I'l lleave you with a few teaser pics of that one below.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten